The prize fund of Sevan Startup Summit 2017 annual camping business forum to be held on July 24-31 on the shore of Sevan Lake comprises USD 40 000.
Head of the organizational team Vahagn Rapyan has announced this.
He remarked that the success and positive energy of Sevan Startup Summit 2016 obliged them to enlarge the event this year.
“We are investing huge efforts to conduct all the events at the highest level. More than 100 teams will take part in the Summit this year, around 15 of which will get prizes. Selected from numerous applicants, the participating startup teams will have a unique chance to find investors and expand business relations,” Vahagn Rapyan remarked.
It is worth noting that Sevan Startup Summit 2017 was launched on April 1, 2017. Application deadline is June 20; the participation is free of charge.
Sevan Startup Summit will host 70 startup teams (seed stage, early stage and business stage), 30 software engineer teams, 25 business trainers and mentors, venture investment companies, angel investors, journalists and guests from abroad.
The format of Sevan Startup Summit 2017 has several differences compared to the last year:
- Summit participants will have the opportunity to attend lectures lead by business trainers invited from all over the world (July 24-28).
- Business stage startup teams will have a chance to pitch angel investors and venture companies during the Camp Fire Pitch, organized for the first time in Armenia (July 25-26).
- Developer teams will have a chance to present software solutions and win grants during the 24-hour Campathon (July 27-28). There is no sphere limitation.
- Seed stage startups will compete with each other in the Idea Battle (July 29).
- Early stage startups will compete with each other in the Big Battle (July 30).
Sevan Startup Summit 2017 will close with an unprecedented beach party on the night of July 30. In addition to participants, the Grand Beach Party will host unlimited guests who purchased their tickets in advance.
16:55 | 24.05.18Beeline subscribers can now access legal advisory services